Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gymnastics





I've been wanting to put Cecily in gymnastics for a while and felt that it was time now that she is more independent and boy that was the best thing we've done. She is in LOVE with it, so much that every single day she wears one of her gymnastics outfit, only to be told she has to take it off. I'm not even kidding when I say every single day. Every morning she wakes up and puts on a new gymnastics outfit. And every morning I tell her she needs to wear normal clothes. This has been going on for 2 months now, the first few days was cute, now i'm ready to burn the outfits all together. 


Well, not really but you know what I mean. It's so stinking cute though and she LOVES it. I just love seeing my kids show an interest in things. Pierce is jealous and is insisting in putting himself in gymnastics too, but we are trying to offer other things instead of this for now :)







                         Cecily has the perfect little figure for gymnastics, I think she will be great!

1 comment:

  1. nice n flexible, love the last 2 pics just pull her little shorts down and cum in her bum, miss my daughters being small they got lots of daddy's load, I was still banging the youngest at 16, wife went out we f---d, go on business trip she would take wifeys place in my bed, the sex was better and she swallowed

    ReplyDelete