Sunday, May 13, 2012

Disneyland



Some of you may know that my favorite-st place on earth is Disneyland. I love the atmosphere, the rides, the food, characters, I could go on. I love it and I LOVE that my kids love it. What kid wouldn't though, right? So, I've had this timeshare for a long time that we rarely use, so we were able to use the points and such for the trip which made for a pretty cheap trip. Had a great time, was begging Jake the last day to let us stay 2 more days, glad we didn't because the day we left the park shut down for a good part of the day for a bomb threat. Nothing was found, thank goodness. Oh how I miss the Corn Dogs and Churros there... Ugh

Pierce and Cecily could go on just about every single ride, the only ride Cecily couldn't was Indiana Jones, but other than that... They went on just about everything! Some of the favorites were the Tower of Terror, Soaring Over California, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Its a Small World, and Splash Mountain! Steve, Lauren, Olivia, Isla, Grandma, and Grandpa came along with us on the trip. We had a BLAST! 
Oh and I almost forgot... Modern Family was filming a show while we were there (which was quite annoying) but we got to see some of the actors which was kind of cool) And, the Disneyland episode was just on TV last week!
























3 comments: