Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dance magic dance

This post isn’t about how much Cecily’s loves the Labrynth like I did when I was her age but its about her first day at Dance! I can remember when I was younger wanting to have a little girl and have her take dance, and here we are. Time flies when you’re having fun.

A few days ago I took Cecily to get her Tap shoes, Ballet shoes, Leotards, tights and her own little pink dance bag. She was SO cute with it and it was just pushing me over the edge with excitement! There is nothing more than being a Ballet dancer and seeing your daughter show interest in it.

Finally, Wednesday couldn’t come fast enough for both of us. 10am and her class was about to start. She walked right in and didn’t look back. At the dance studio is has those glass windows that you can see in but they can’t see you so it was perfect for watching her. She did so well and it was so fun watching her really try to do everything just right. She loved it and couldn’t wait to go again. I had a constant grin on my face and I didn’t want 10:45 to come. I must say, she was the cutest one!

I. LOVE. Wednesdays!


Je me souviens quand j'étais plus jeune désireux d'avoir une petite fille et ont l'emmener danser, et nous sommes ici. Le temps passe vite quand on s'amuse.
Il ya quelques jours j'ai pris Cecily pour obtenir cest chaussures de Tap, chaussures de ballet, vietment to Ballet, les collants et son petit sac de danse rose. Elle était si mignonne! Il n'y a rien de plus que d'être un danseur de ballet et de voir votre intérêt montrent fille en elle.

Enfin, le mercredi ne pouvait pas venir assez vite pour nous deux. 10h et sa classe allait commencer. Elle marchait droit et ne pas regarder en arrière. Au studio de danse est a ces vitraux que vous pouvez le voir dedans, mais ils ne peuvent pas vous voir, allor il était parfait pour la regarder. Elle a si bien fait et il était si amusant de regarder son vraiment essayer de tout faire parfaitement. Elle l'aimait et ne pouvait pas attendre d'aller à nouveau. J'ai eu un sourire constant sur mon visage et je ne voulais pas 10:45 à venir. Je dois dire, elle était la plus mignonne un! Je adore les Mercredis!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment